How to setup the new nationwide plan
Update your Dial-Up Networking by creating a new connection
- Double-click My Computer.
- Double-click Dial-Up Networking.
- If you now see the Dial-Up Networking window on your screen, double-click Make New Connection. If the Make New Connection window comes up automatically, go on to the next step.
- Enter "NETWORKEXPERT.NET" as the name of your new connection.
- Install a modem only if needed in the Select a Modem option.
- Click Next.
- Enter the number of your closest location.
- Click Next, then Finish.
Configure the new connection
- Right-click once on the new NETWORKEXPERT icon you just created.
- Click Properties.
- Click Server Types.
- Remove ALL checkmarks except TCP/IP.
- Click TCP/IP Settings.
- Click Server assigned name server addresses.
- Make sure Use IP header compression and Use default gateway is checked at the bottom.
- Click OK, then click OK again.
Dial in and enjoy the Internet
How to setup email
- Double-click the NETWORKEXPERT icon you've created.
- Click Connect. At this point your modem should dial.
- Enter your username for Login and your password for Password. This username is preceded by '5867'. For example, if your username is 'janedoe', your login username will be: 5867janedoe
- A small box will appear reporting Verifying username and password, and another reporting the connection speed and the amount of time you've been logged in. Once you see this, you're ready to explore the Internet.
Note: If you are using the Standard (generic) modem driver, you will not see the connect speed, but will otherwise connect normally.
New Nationwide Plan number list
You are here:
Nationwide Plan Setup